background

Friday, September 9, 2011

Renissance Festival

This year I had the opportunity to go to the "Ren Fest" with one of my really good friends and it was so much fun! I have never done something like this before and it was so cool! The building simply amazed me! The fact that they built this whole "city" just for it to be used a couple months a year is incredible. People dress up in so many different costumes, there are fantastic show and amazing food! It really was soooo cool! I would love to do it again! Like not even kidding you people actually get married here, they have like 4 little garden areas where people get married. I wish there were more places like this more often so everyone can experience it! We were able to watch some really entertaining shows and we got to ride and elephant!! A REAL elephant how freaking cool is that! I had such a great time! Thanks for going with me G!










No comments: