background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 July 2010

I came down early from the boys dorm because I was super tire and needed to go to the bathroom so I came down but Zazu, Belgium, Rafiki and TImon were still asleep so I just sat on the couch and read since I couldn’t fall back asleep. I then couldn’t take it any longer and went down to visit my kids. I could hear them outside the window and I couldn’t resist!! They were getting ready for church so I helped out a bit and played with them while they got ready then I loaded the back of the Nissan up and took them all to church. When I got back I helped Zazu make peanut butter cookies, Simon stayed home cuz he was having “tummy” issues so I played with him and of course spoiled him and gave him sweets.
Then Rafiki, Timon and I went to Lovemore’s house to meet his family and see his house. His kids names are Patient, Godfrey and Learnmore- here is the story behind their names. If you are “Patient” God will set you free (Godfrey), you will learn more “Learnmore” to “Lovemore” and you will win ( his wife’s name is Lawin) he said if they have another child they will name him/her Approach because learning to “Approach” God will teach you to “Lovemore”. We then went to HW house but he wasn’t there so we went back to pick the kids up from church then home again. I freaking love my kids!! Every single one of them!
We ate lunch and then got stuff ready for the July birthday parties. I set up a treasure hunt for the kids to do. It was so cute to see them run after the clues to find the next one! They then had to dig in the sand for the treasure. The treasure was fake tattoos so when they all finished their bathes we let them pick out there tattoo and we put them on them. Then it was supper and devotional time. After devotional we went down with popcorn and cookies and sang happy birthday to Obama, Abraham and Simon then we had a dance party. It was so cute to see them all dance their hearts out! I am so in love with these kids! Each and every single one of them! My heart is staying in Africa! YOU’LL BE IN MY HEART- FOREVER MORE!






































No comments: