background

Monday, September 12, 2011

HOME for Christmas

After a very long and hard month I was able to go home for Christmas. I was so excited to be able to see my family and get to spend sometime with them- they were relieved that I was coming home and that they got to see me after my hospital stay. I was able to see a few friends but I told most of them that my trip home had to be just about family and that I had to spend as much time as possible with them. It was great to get to spend so much time with my family and to be able to participate in all of our yearly traditions!! I love having the whole family together for the holidays! Nothing beats it!! We honestly didn't do to much but hung out inside alot, it was just so great to be with my family I really needed them!! I for some reason didn't take hardly any pictures but we did go get family pictures done. It was such a great christmas!! I absolutely love my family!

No comments: