background

Monday, September 12, 2011

No Longer a Hobo

Since August I haven't been able to find a roommate or a cheap place to live (except for my two week long roommate and trailer just before Thanksgiving) so I have been staying with different friends. It's actually quite funny I have the trunk of my car set up like a closet and I have about 4 different places I stay a week, so as we joke I am "sleeping around"! My friends husband was watching tv one night and the definition of a hobo came up:One who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood. He turned to me and said "Kourtni that's you! You are a Hobo!" So I have become known as the hobo around here!

Well in February I finally found a place!! HOORAY!!! A place that I could call home, a place where I could put my stuff everyday! I place that was mine!! Now don't get my wrong I am so grateful for all my friends and their families for helping me out and being so gracious but I got a little tired of the sleeping somewhere different every night, living out of suit cases etc..

Needless to say I have an apartment!!

My closet I made

No comments: