background

Monday, May 16, 2011

20 June 2010

P came and picked me up around 7 we stopped by her place to eat breakfast and grab a few things before we left, I tried the computer one more time then finally we were on the road to get back to my kids! I was soooooooooooooo happy to see them! I went down and visited and checked on all my kids, it was so great to see them!

Hyena then started a soccer game with most of them so I went down to watch. Simon was being very clingly to me and wouldn't let me put him down so I didn't play but it was fun to watch we have some amazing soccer players! We then came back up for lunch after lunch I played on the little playground and teeter totter that we have. It was funny cuz Rafiki was laying on the one side/middle so I went and jumped on the other side and it scared her half to death the kids laughed so hard and thought it was so funny so of course I did it multiple times! :)

Then it was time for the kids to do more chores ( P was kind of on a ramapage of wanting everything done) I went down with some of the kids to water the garden and then Rock and Futbol took me to pick some goose berries ( freaking delicious fruit! YUMMY) I then played with Little Rat and Simon both of which were pretty clingy to me today but of course I don't mind! I then went with Scar down the street to talk to someone about giving us some bricks. While we were in the car he was asking me about my religion and and was really impressed with things I was telling him and stuff- it was a great missionary moment.

When we got back a lady was here with a bunch of me to visit Drama ( she's the newest child here). It was a bit alarming to all of us so we all had our guard up. Then Hyena, Mr. GQ, Tude, Mama, Rock, Futbol, Froggy, Obama, Hips, me and a couplde of others played a big game of keep away from the other team. It was alot of fun then it was baths, dinner, devotional and bed. Thinker has a cold and his chest has been hurting so I had Scar take him to the clinic, always someone to worry about and keep an eye on! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!


Boys helping sew some tarps together


Boys getting ready for a futball game


Froggy


Rafiki and Timon


The boys playing on the swingset


Futball time









No comments: