background

Monday, May 16, 2011

19 June 2010

This morning P needs me to go to town and help her with some computer stuff so Scar and I left early. When we got there Scar dropped me off at her flat where we tried to get the internet to work but as usual it wasn't working from her house so we went to the internet cafe and worked for a bit from there but then the battery on the laptop broke so we couldn't work on it any more. We then walked across the street for lunch but they only sold breakfast at the time so she had an omlet and I had "frenchie toast" what they did was made french toast and then put bacon and cheese between two slices and then warmed it i[- delicious!

Then she surprised me by telling me we were going to Nyzura- the boarding school- to take some stuff to the kids that are there. I was so excited I was finally going to see B.B! Both her and Teach cried a little bit when they saw me, it was so great to see them again! We talked to the headmaster and asked about bringing them home for the weekend, I hope so much that he will allow us to do it, I want all my kids to be together where they are supposed to be!

We then went back to P's to try the internet and of course it wasn't working. Since it was getting later she wanted me to spend the night in town but since she lives in a retirement type place she is no allowed to have visitors stay the night. So she drove me down the street to almost like a small B&B where I stayed the night. I wasn't very thrilled with the idea since I wanted to be with my kids but the lady was very nice and funny and I enjoyed getting to know her, she made me watch her english medical soapies with her- they were terrible acting but it was good to sit and relax. I went to bed early since I am still not feeling well but I really missed my kids! You'll be in my heart!







Hands


Abraham




A few of some of our grounds




Rafiki and I with Little Rat, Volume, N and Dee-Dee

No comments: