background

Monday, August 1, 2011

26 June 2010

This morning Zazu and I really cleaned our apartment out cuz we have a rat or we suspect a rat family in our room, NOT cool!! Then Rafiki went with A.P. to pick up Baby and Butterfly ( yay!! Now I am so so happy all the kids are finally here under one roof where they should be!) Then Timon, Zazu and I went to do our visit with the head man ( somoeon under the chief, not the chief himself) on the way there they dropped me off at the clinic with Queen ( her foot is swollen and hot) while we were there they ran to Right's house to invite him and his family to the party. Then we went to the headman's house, we visited for awhile then they did the same pass around of the a live chicken, killed it, cooked it and served it to us along with finger milett, and sudza millet ( I didn't eat the chicken, it was to much for me to see if before, see it being prepared then having it served to me.) Also I wasn't a big fan of the sudza's, they were very grainey! We were there for about 2 hours- all I could think about was getting back to all of my kids!

It was so cute Little Rat and Baby Girl really wanted a sweet today so I made them each pick up a dirty sock and a piece of garbage so they could get it. It was so cute to see them work for their treat like everyone else. They are my babies!!

When we got back to MCH all the kids were there!! I got F, Hands and Mana; we went and got the Guinea Fowl and the Chicken then killed them so we could eat them. I taped it and took pictures but I think it really creeped me out to see them cut the heads off-the animals moved for a while without thier heads. I might become vegetarian.

While they were doing that Zazu and I got stuff ready for the birthday party. We baked cakes, made a pin the tail on the donkey, made a happy birthday sign, etc. We then ate our huge feast ( having Right and his family, all of our kids and the women who helped there were alot of people!) We had potatoes, salad, rice, chicken and guinea fowl. Then while they were cleaning up lunch the kids and I started decorating for the party then we took everyone out side and taught them freeze dance and redrover. We then came in and did cake, gifts, and sang to Mr. GQ, Lips, Futbol and AP.

We then played pin the tail on the donkey, played outside, went and fetched water then had everyone up here for our saturday night movie and popcorn- of course the vcr wasn't working again so we watched the news, talked and hung out then sent everyone to bed. I am so sad that all the kids are going back to their different schools tomorrow, I love having the, all here, it's how it is supposed to be! Tomorrow is going to be a sad day! I am so in love with these kids!!






























No comments: