background

Monday, August 1, 2011

24 June 2010

This morning Scar had to to an emergency - 18 year old boy who hasn't gone to the bathroom in almost a week ( neither pee or poo). So the girls and I walked to Nharira Secondary School to talk to the headmaster- then we walked to Nharira Primary School to talk to the head master about going tomorrow and evaluate the children for the feeding program. We then were walking to the clinic and the chief's but as we were walking ( we were almost to the murange junction) and Wonton and Cars drove by so they drove us to the clinic and to see the chief. He said they are set and ready for us to stop by on Saturday- we had no clue we were supposed to be going over there so good thing we stopped by today. Man o Man Saturday is going to be a very busy day but I am so excited for it!!

When we got back it was down time / lunch tim for the kids so we hung out around here. Then after awhile I went down and played with Dee-Dee, Volume, N and Simon. Then some how Braids was left at school ( they seriously need to start doing head counts) so I drove down there to get her, when we got back I made sure kids were doing what they were supposed to then I sat down and played with N, Volume, Simon, Dee-Dee, and Jump- they were singing and of course obsessed with the camera. Then Braids came over and was playing with/braiding my hair in very small braids ( I have become use to my hair being messed with/pulled/twisted/braided and everything else possible!)

Then they brought the babies out so Braids and I watched them after awhile we decided to take them up to my flat where Zazu and I rocked the babies to sleep. I then helped Lips with her homework- went down and attempted to get the kids to take their baths- they haven't been the best listeners lately. Then it was dinner time, and I went down and led devotional/ watched the kids do devotional, then it was bed time.

I really need to promise myself to spend more time with the kids and be down there with them the whole time. My trip is coming to a quick end and I am so sad to even think about it! I am so in love with these kids and can't believe how much my life had changed because of them! I love them soooooooo much! YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART- FOR NOW AND FOREVER MORE!






















No comments: