background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thru the eyes of a toddler

My little nephew J earned the nickname "paparazzi" because he loves to take pictures!! He will take my camera and just walk around saying "cheese" just repeatedly pushing the button. While most of his pictures were of feet, people from the waist down, cupboards, the floor or anything with in his direct eye level he did manage to get a couple really good picture. I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is going to be 2 in just a couple weeks! I love you bubbers!

While these aren't his good ones that I am talking about I just love these ones, they are what he sees..


His sweet little feet


Welcome to the toy room, man no wonder he is in heaven every time he goes in there! All he sees are toys!!



Me and my handsome little bubbers.