background

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ode to Miss A

My beautiful little niece is the most amazing, smartest, funiest, most fun, awesome little girl that I know. From the day we met my life has not been the same. We are such close friends! I love that she loves to do stuff with me, we love to go to the movies, lunch, the park, get "manatiers and peditates" ( manicures and pedicures), have sleepovers, play any crazy fun game that we make up and sew. She is such a great girl with an awesome personality and I love how I have a close relationship with her! She sure knows how to make her aunt proud, I love how she has excelled in school and how she has learned so many life lessons with a heart of gold! I love her so much and am so grateful that I get to be her aunt KiKi! I love you so much baby girl!!


My baby girl and I


Some of our many faces that we make!


She saw me working on my cross stitch thing and really wanted to make one of her own so she began to sew a "duck"


This is after we got our "peditates" done.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You both are lucky to have each other. She is a very pretty girl. Happy Birthday!

Lori Knobel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Knobel said...

This was so sweet, Kourtni... =) We miss you!