background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Year 2009 Review

I saw this over on Andee's blog and loved it! I thought that I would give it a try so here goes..

MY YEAR REVIEW FOR 2009

JANUARY



Bubbers turned one


Baby girl turned 5

(they are growing up way to fast!)






FEBRUARY



Went to Cali with the B family


Went to the Celine Dion concert with my mom and sister






MARCH


My wonderful, beautiful grandma C passed away


Graduated from college




APRIL



Went and saw wicked


Did a food drive with friends to "Haul out Hunger"


MAY




Said goodbye to the best roommates ever



JUNE


Had back surgery


Recieved a beautiful Orchid plant



JULY



Went to the S.O.F.T. Conference


Went to Washington D.C.


AUGUST





Went to Moon Lake


Peanut turned one


Went to Africa







SEPTEMBER






Loved every minute of Africa

Said good bye to all the kids



OCTOBER


Moved to Texas


Fell more in love with Annabel


NOVEMBER


Fell more and more in love with Bella



Saw the "ocean" in texas



Experienced my first Black Friday in Texas



Saw the SYTYCD tour

DECEMBER



Saw the real Santa Claus


Fell more and more in love with Boo


Saw snow in Texas


Flew home for the holidays

2 comments:

Lori Knobel said...

Aw Kourt! I really liked this! I may have to copy you and try it as well!

Erin Webster said...

Hey! I am so glad to have found you blog! You are amazing and have done so many amazing things- I look up to you a ton and hope you are doing well...Love ya!