background

Friday, January 1, 2010

Home For The Holidays

I got the chance to come home for the holidays and it has been so much fun to spend time with people, do our family traditions and just hang out!


Rock band at our New Years Eve Party


Girls night at a hotel with my friend B


My "nieces" wanted to build a snowman but the snow was way to soft and powdery so it wasn't working so this is the snowman we made.


My brother proposed to his girlfriend


The box he hid in, when she opened it he jumped out and proposed


Baby A is getting so big!!


Little J is such a "big" boy now!!



it has been fun to be home but I sure miss this little girl so so so much!! I love you Bella!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Glad you are having fun but we are missing you also.

Lori Knobel said...

It's been a blast to have you here Kourt! I'm gonna miss YOU when you go back! Everything is just more fun when you're around. =)

P.S. ~ I totally LOVE your new blog layout! *wink wink*
=D