background

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kaylee and Aydan






My best friend Casie had another little girl this past week, I was able to spend time up at the hospital with her and the girls and it was so much fun. Little Aydan Capri weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long and she was four weeks early! We are so glad that she is here healthy and fine. "Our" little sister Cailtin had her little girl Kaylee Michelle two days after I left for Africa so I didn't get the chance of meeting her til now. She is also so adorable and I loved spending time kissing and cuddling with my little "nieces". It was so funny, Kaylee is five weeks old and is bald, weighs just over 8 pounds and is 20 inches long; Aydan was born weighs almost as much as Kaylee, has a head full of hear and is longer then her. I am so happy for both Casie and Caitlin and love their beautiful little girls!! Avery is such a good sister/ cousin and has waited a long time to be able to bring her baby home so we are so happy for them!

No comments: