background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby Wearing






Baby wearing in Africa is different then baby wearing here. You put the child on your back and with a towel tie them to you, usually the only part of the baby that is showing is it's head and sometimes the feet. It cracked me up because everyone does this. I saw a few men wearing their babies, the women, some kids holding their siblings, even the kids are the orphanage would "wear" their baby doll, so cute! I too would wear kids around, it is nice because it makes both hands available to do things the only sad part is that you can't see the baby.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Maybe you can show me how to wear Annabel or is she too big??? Maybe then I could cook. By the way, I am not know for my home cooked meals, just ask your mom.