background

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girl Just Wanna Have Fun




So since I am moving to Texas in just a few hours my mom, sister Kira and "my sista from another mista" Jenny went down to St. George to see Aida at the Tuacahn out doors ampitheater. It was so much fun!! We stayed Saturday night in the hotel and came home Sunday, we have decided to make it a yearly trip; next year we are going to see Cats and Tarzan. I can't wait!! Then on Monday afternoon I went to lunch with Emily, Hilary, and Nora Jo. It was fun to see them and catch up (ever since we all graduated it has been hard to get the four of us together.) Then last night I went to dinner with my cousin Abby who just moved here from Indiana. We had so much fun talking and laughing (we drove around for like 20 minutes trying to find a Bajio but couldn't find it so we went to The Brick Oven, oh my gosh that place is so good!! They had the best pizza and dessert!). After that I went to hang out with Rylee and Tiffany the best roommmates ever!! I really miss living with them and hanging out with them all the time! They are the best! So this week has been full of "me and my girls" and it has been so much fun and I am so lucky to have such great people in my life!!

No comments: