background

Sunday, September 9, 2012

She Amazes Me

This little girl; all kids with T-18 for that matter; simply amazes me with their strength, determination, will power and spirit. They bring so much love into my life and make me more grateful for all that I have and can do. She truly amazes me and I love her so much!! The other day during therapy we brought M outside to do her PT she walked up and down the drive way so well and it is a bit of a hill
She was in the mood to stand so she stood in the kitchen and helped me get lunch ready
She loves to walk and so we came up with a way for her to have more freedom, use more of her muscle and save our backs from bending over.. You guessed it a panty hose and a maxi pad, who would have thought the things women hate the most could have so many possibilities and who needs expensive equipment this is stuff you have at home!

2 comments:

Hello my Name is Rachel... said...

Wow! What a little angel! Love this post :)

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

What a beautiful post!