background

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Home

Nothing in the world makes this girl more happy then being able to see my family. I miss them so much when I am gone and LOVE being able to go home and spend time with them!! In July I was able to go home for two weeks, I didn't tell anyone that I was coming because I needed this trip to be about family and not stressing over seeing everyone and there dog. I needed just family time and I think that the family needed some Kourtni time as well. Family time is just what we had and I couldn't be happier! I finally got to meet my brothers girlfriend and her two kids so I was pretty happy to spend time with all my nieces and nephews! Siblings and parents. We went to the pool many times, we did our "drive in" theater where we project a movie on the garage, we went and released balloons at my brothers grave, as a surprise my little brother bought lanterns for us to release in memory of Kayne (they didn't work the best but it was still really cool!), my lil bro and sis in law went to the real drive in with me. We spent time at g'ma and g'pa's. Went for walks, went to the park and went on our annual camping trip to Moon Lake. I am so glad that I was able to go home and it was nice to have so much time with family, one of my favorite parts was just sitting on the couch watching t.v. with dad, I'm a daddy's girl 100%! I can't even begin to say how much I love my family! Every single one of them! I know I am who I am today because I have K and J for parents, Gok, Elfie, Little Brother, Dean, Turk and Kayne for siblings. L, K, L and D for sister in laws and Baby Girl, Bubbers, Bean, Peanut, Butter and Jelly for nieces and nephews! Saying goodbye never gets easier even after all the times I have done it, I love my family so much and I am so proud to be a Knobel! *I suck at taking my camera with me and taking pictures! My sister has a lot of pictures on her camera that I need to try to get. Bubbers and me
Moon lake
These two are the best buddies
Africa style baby wearing still pays off
They were this dirty the WHOLE time
Mud Monsters
Peanut, Butter and Jelly napping
Getting balloons ready for Kayne
The lanterns

No comments: