background

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Indiana

Back in May I had a few days off between semesters and wanted to get away for a bit. I called up my aunt and asked if I could come visit for a few days and to my delight she said yes. It has been so much fun living closer to them, since I didn't get to see them to much while we were growing up. On my first day there my aunt let my cousin leave school early and her and I went out and saw the town. We went to lunch and then downtown where the Ohio River is ( I looked like a total tourist but give me credit I had never seen it before:)...) After that we went and got FroYo and then we tagged along to watch my uncle race, I like to call him Lance Armstrong. It was really cool to see him ride in person. The next day my aunt didn't work so I got to hang out with her. We watched a movie, went to lunch and she took me to see her work. It was a very relaxing time and so much fun to be able to spend it with such cool people! I told them I will have to come over more often, it's totally worth the 8 hour drive. Thanks L&L!!

No comments: