background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chicago!!

I had the great opportunity to attend the S.O.F.T conference this year in Chicago. I absolutely love going to the conferences! It is so much fun to see everyone, catch up on things, hang out, play with all the angels, and feel at home in our big family! I got to attend the welcome dinner which is always a hit, then of course the picnic, balloon release and auction like every year. A few friends and I went down the the pier where we walked around and just had lots of fun! There were so many new families and it was great to meet them and their angels! I absolutely love S.O.F.T and being a part of it! My brother changed my life so much in his short 52 hours here on earth! Before we left we were able to meet up with the C family in downtown Chicago for some real Chicago Deep Dish Pizza!! YUMMY!!! I had such a great time and can't wait til the next conference!!

























No comments: