background

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ocean in Texas?!

So today on the way home from running some errands Cathy, Annabel and I stopped for lunch on the boardwalk on the bay. I kept referring to it as the ocean because I mean honestly all the water on the this planet meets up somewhere and there is no where in Utah where you can go sit and look out to the horizon and not see where the ocean ends and the sky begins! I LOVE IT!! The board walk had all sorts of rides and they even have a two level merry go round that I took Annabel on. Cathy thought I was like a little girl in candy shop because I was excited about everything, my dad always told me "simple minds simple pleasures". I had the best time and it was a great day, Thanks Cathy!


A view with "the lone star" (haha good times! inside joke)


Us on the merry go round


Boardwalk


The other side of the bay


The view from our table


This is painted on the wall of the resturant it is a scale with the different water levels of the hurricans that have hit. The Ike line is about 11 feet from the floor, amazing!

No comments: