background

Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Car

I am heartbroken to report that Mydis has finally kicked it for good! I had had my beloved Mydis for 7 years and she was an AMAZING car! I loved her so much and she experienced so much with me! That car had an attitude bigger then her mine! There were times that she was being a brat and I would call my parents and tell them they needed to talk to their grandcar! People said I was attached to her in an unhealthy way and that I would need therapy but she was my baby! She moved to Texas and Virginia with me and experienced so many of life's memories with me! I will admit I cried a little when I watched her get towed away for the last time! I miss her and her spunky attitude! However I did find a new car! Who is still nameless! I thought I'd call her PMS because she's bitchn', but we will see! My new car has got some horse power (she's a V8 hemi) and a sunroof! I love my new car and hope to get as attached to her as I was to Mydis!


I don't have a picture of my new car but this is what she looks like!

No comments: