background

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Annual River Trip

My entire family joined my sister-in-law's family on their annual River run trip (you may remember my post from years ago where I almost "died" on this trip). It was SO much fun! It was so fun to have my whole family there (minus one brother and his girl). We are so blessed that the C family is always so willing to let others join in on the fun! We took my brothers kids with us while they stayed at home and did a few things so it was like being a mom for me on that trip, but kids and camping is so much fun!  We had a blast doing river runs, crafts, staying up late, roasting marshmallows, we went to Jackson Hole one day, really nothing beats being outside in nature! I LOVE summer!!








I never take enough pictures! One thing I have been trying to do is be in the moment, to many times we miss moments because we are trying to "capture" them, we need to be better at being present for them!

No comments: