background

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A million questions

I have recently found myself with the million questions of a child running thru my head.. Why does god allow bad thing to happen to good people and good things happen to bad people? Where is heaven? What's after this? What is true? What am I supposed to do with my future? What road do I take? Is there only one way? I have been learning about a lot of science stuff lately which I must say has added to my thinking.. Evolution has scientific proof, it's got evidence to back it up, is this the truth? The big bang theory it makes sense! Why are we here? Is there really a God? If so why does he allow certain things to happen? Who am i? So many questions I don't know what to do... Pondering...

1 comment:

Laura said...

A missionary's dream-----wow, they would love to answer all those questions. Just teasing you, Love, Laura