background

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Favorite Movie and Book

I have seen the movie PS I Love you 3 times and it is the best movie ever!! I recommend it to everyone and anyone! If you need someone to go with you I'm totally your girl!

First of all I have to say that I am NOT a reader, the only books I ever read were the ones that you are forced to read in school and none of them were over 300 pages long.. Well I started reading a new series; Twilight.. I absolutely love them! I read the first one (500 pages big pat on the back for me!) and I am on the 2nd one. They are such a great series and I'm stressing out about trying to find time to read them between school and work full time plus all of the other day to day tasks.. (I know it's weird me wanting to read!) Pick up the books they are awesome!

No comments: