background

Monday, April 8, 2013

Friends For Life

I have been so lucky to have some amazing people in my life and even luckier that I get to call them friends, these people are seriously like family and they were (and still are) always there for me. I can honestly say that I have never had a group of friends that I have been this close to, they are so AMAZING!

A: A has a gift of seeing the beauty in everyone and in everything! She is an amazing person with such a vibrant spirit and energy about her. I spend many nights sleeping over at her place and really cherish all of our late night talks.

S: S is hilarious and so laid back, he was always watching out for me and made sure I was doing ok, it didn't matter if we were at work, the bar or just hanging out at someone's house he was always looking out for me.

T: T is one of the funniest people I have ever met, she is always making people smile and laugh! She is so fun to be around and is such an awesome person.

D: D is so awesome and chill, it was fun to hang out with him and I loved our dart games that we would play.

J: J is pretty awesome! We joked that he was Robin and I was Batman, we had so much fun going out and laughing. He is certainly a friend that everyone needs.

M: M is such a talented girl, she paints the most amazing pictures. She is so fun to hang out with and there is rarely a serious moment with her around cuz all we would do is laugh.

C: C is so funny he and I just laughed and joked whenever we were together! He is starting his own business and I am proud of him for going after his dreams.

I am blessed beyond belief to have these amazing people in my life. Each one of them has taught me such an important lesson in life and has helped me become a better person. These are 7 people that I hope I will never lose contact with, they are and always will be my family!








No comments: