background

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!



Happy Mother's Day to the best mom a girl could be blessed to have! I am so grateful for her and all that she has done for me and continues to do for me! We all know I was by far not her easiest child but she still had patience with me and taught me so much! I love how over the years we have become more then a daughter and mother but that we have become friends as well. I love calling her everyday even when I don't have anything to say it is nice to just talk to my mom. Mom because of you and dad I am the person I am today!

You gave me my wings and let me fly
you held my hand and dried my eyes
You have helped my dreams come true
You support me in all that I do
I am so grateful to you for all that you are
You have taught me to reach for the stars
I am so grateful I'm your baby girl
Thanks mom for giving me the world

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom out there! I hope one day to be half the mom you are!

2 comments:

Lori Knobel said...

So sweet! Did you write that poem yourself? I loved it! And when were those pics from? I love your dress!! Miss you!

Kourtni said...

I did write the cheesy poem myself and they are from cousin Becca's wedding