background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am so blessed!

Since being down here in Texas I have met some of the most amazing people! I am grateful and honored that I get to call so many people my friends, I know with out a doubt this is where I am supposed to be right now in my life and having all these great friends has just made it that much more amazing!


C cracks me up with her "obessions" and love for certain things. She is so kind and giving, she will take the clothes off of her back to give to anyone!


D is the first official friend that I met down here. She is so kind and loving, I love spending time with her and her kids. She is so easy to talk to and will always have your back, she has been such a blessing to me and I am grateful we were in the hall and the same time!


L was the answer to a prayer (literally). She is such a sweet, loving girl! She is so fun to be around and I love hanging out with her


M, we joke that we are the same person, we are so much alike it is crazy! We always say that we feel bad for people around us cuz not only do they have one of us to deal with but they get BOTH of us. I love hanging out with her, we have so much fun, and there is never a dull moment with us together!


G, man o man can G make me laugh! We are always "getting" eachother or being so sacrastic with eachother all the time! In fact we kind of became friends over a "peer pressure agreement". While we do joke about everything she is so easy to talk to and so awesome and I am so grateful that I met her!

So as you can see my list of friends is amazing and I am one very blessed girl! (of course these aren't all of them) I am so grateful for what I have down here and it has made being away from home and the "new" girl so much easier! Thanks guys!

No comments: