background

Friday, December 18, 2009

The best gift ever!


For Christmas my two amazing friends got me a "Texas Box" that they made for me. It contained:

a 3 liter of sprite
a ton of big cups ( reese's peanut butter cup)
a Texas map
a "sombody in Texas loves me" bumber sticker
a stuffed opposum
a Texan santa
a can of bug spray
a Texas deck of cards
a Texas heart sticker
a bag of Texas size jelly beans
a bag of Texas shaped chips
a "How to speak Texan" book
a small texas flag
2 Texas ornaments
a Texas hat
a tin of Texas mints
an umbrella
a giant checker board game
and it all came in the cutest hat box!

I always joke and say how everything in Texas is bigger and I am finding that it is so they made sure to add some of those "bigger" things in it.

It was such a thoughtful and heart felt present I absolutely love it! Thank you so much C and D! You two are the best!!

No comments: