background

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Pics



So a couple nights before I came to Texas we were able to get the family together for family pictures. It is always so much fun when the family gets together, it is never quiet, something is always happening, and there is always someone to hang out with. It was really cool to look at these pictures and see how much people have changed in the past year and how much the little ones have grown. I have always been really close to my niece and LOVE hanging out with her! (She acts like a teenager in a little girls body!) It has also been really fun to see my two nephews grow up, they are not babies any more! They are so cute and so fun to play with! Man time flies! I have 3 of the best little brothers and we were always pretty close growing up, it is so fun for me to see how much they have grown and changed throughout the years, a bit sad as well, where did my baby brothers go?! My sister and older brother and I have gotten closer over the years and it has been fun to let those relationships grow as we have grown, I am so proud of all my siblings and all that they have done and dream of doing in thier lives!! I love my two sister in laws and love the little traditions that I have started with each of them, it is nice to welcome new people into the family. My parents, hmm.. what to say? Well for starters they are the BEST parents in the world and have taught me to be who I am today, let me grow my own wings and explore the world, they have supported me in everything I have done even if they weren't fond of it, they even love and put up with all my "blondeness". What can I say I have the best family, no questions asked, hands down!! Love you guys!!

No comments: