background

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Trisomy 18

I have a brother who was born with Trisomy 18 and returned back to heaven after 52 hours here on earth. I was born 1 year after him so I personally didn't get the chance to meet him here. However my parents have made sure he is part of our family there are many picture of him up throughout our house and my parents talk about him all the time. We are also part of a parent support group called S.O.F.T. (support organization for Trisomy 18, 13 and other related disorders.) Being apart of this has given us children the amazing opportunity to know other children who have the same thing my brother did. To learn more about this disorder please visit: www.trisomy.org.

I love and miss you buddy!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mother said...

I just lost my baby girl, Jenna Grace, to Trisomy 18 last week. I think it's great that you are keeping your brother's memory alive.