background

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Future

So I am completely confused and lost about what to do with my future. I am very interested in attending NYU where I would get my bachelors and masters degrees. However I have been tossing the idea of moving to Kenya for sometime where I would volunteer in the feed the children center. What an amazing experience that would be and the biggest dream come true! Well so right now I don't know where to attend school, where to live, what to do with my future.. I totally feel like I am in the middle of a mid life crisis! (or maybe beginning life crisis would be a better term). How do you make such big life decisions and how do I fit all of life's plans into everything. I want to do everything but there is such little time to do everything! HELP!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What exciting plans!!! To be young again, I would love to be! Go do everything you want, go after those dreams that you won't be able to do later in life. Much love, Laura